and if you think that the most interesting part stops at the title above, you’re right. stop looking at the entry below. i mean it.
oh well. i should’ve known that you’re easily tempted.
ok, here goes:
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. A clown.
2. A waiter.
3. A tour-guide.
4. A salesman.
Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Same Time, Next Year.
2. Before Sunset.
3. 84 Charing Cross Road.
4. His Girl Friday.
5. Radio Days.
6. Music Box.
7. Kejarlah Daku Kau Kutangkap.
8. Hiroshima, Mon Armour.
9. Scenes From A Marriage.
(i’m sorry, i can’t resist.)
Four places I have lived in:
Four TV shows I love or loved:
1. Inside The Actor’s Studio.
4. Lenong Rumpi.
Four places I have been on vacation:
4. Bandar Seri Begawan.(don’t laugh. ok, you may now.)
Four favorite dishes:
1. Rujak Cingur. (any souls out there care to translate?)
2. Nasi Pecel. (gosh, this is getting difficult!)
3. Gado-gado. (look, “mixed vegetables” won’t do any justice!)
4. Chicken Satay. (finally! whew!)
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Holland V..
2. Fong Seng.
4. Esplanade Library.
Well, technically she was, but psychologically, she is. Sort of.
And I thank this beautiful blog … ger for such an inspiring relief to my heavily sedated mental state at the time of posting.
Oh, I see two elephants now.